Nobody wants to leave their beloved ones and end up in a no man’s land. Care Curious can help you know more about leading causes of death and methods to overcome them.Leading causes of death all over world are Heart attack, Stroke,Lung Infections,COPD, bronchitis, Diabetes, Alzheimer’s Disease, Diarrheal Diseases, Tuberculosis and Road Traffic Accidents.
“You shall die ! But not today,
because life of dead is placed in memory of living”
What makes us to break???
Here are the risk factors which predispose us to these killers.
- Increasing age
- High BP and Cholesterol
- Family History of heart attack or diabetes
- Narcotics like Cocaine, Amphetamine)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis and SLE(lupus) patients
- High BP
- Increasing age
- Heart diseases
- History of stroke previously and Brain Aneurysms.
occur especially in children and babies.
Every year 156 million children suffer from Respiratory Infections and 1.4 million succumb to death.
- Incomplete Immunizations
- Under nutrition.
- Overcrowding in house (more than 7 persons in house)
- Exposure to air pollution.
- Smoking is most important risk factor, causing 90% of COPD deaths and increase risk of COPD by 13 times.
- Long term Exposure to dust and chemicals
- If your parents/relatives/Siblings have Diabetes, it increases the risk.
- Obesity and over weight
- Lack of physical activity
- Polycystic ovarian Syndrome
- Abnormal Cholesterol levels
- Heart attack
- Increased BP
- Increased Cholesterol
Poor Sanitation and Hygiene.
- Increased risk in Diabetes
- HIV patients
- Low body weight
- Smoking and Alcoholism
Road Traffic Accidents:
- 79% of accidents occur due to over speeding
- Driver fatigue
- Insufficient Illumination during night
- Defective vehicles and roads