Your heart beats for her, until…….
His heart beats for her untill…
Untill…he passes away. OMG !!! Yes by a heart attack.
Don’t expect a poetry here😉
Every year 17 million people die in our country because of heart disease.
How to identify a heart attack?
- Any chest pain lasting for more than few minutes, increasing in severity, radiating to neck, shoulder,arms.
- Any chest pain with difficulty in breathing.
- Any chest discomfort + feeling of vomitting, sweating, dizziness.
How to avoid an heart attack?
3 simple steps :
- Eat healthy
- Regular exercise
- Quit smoking
Three simple steps shall make a very big change.
What first aid to give if you suspect a heart attack?
- Call an ambulance.
- Rest: allow patient to sit in comfortable position, no walking or any vigorous work.
- Lossen patients clothing.
- If patient have aspirin tablet(ecospirin) give 300 mg of aspirin.
- If patient have nitroglycerine tablet, ask to keep them below tongue, it might decrease pain and improve circulation.
- If patient becomes unresponsive, give cpr.
We shall wind up with a key note : Any chest pain, never neglect..meet a doctor.
Love your 💓…share the power.